The Stash Sling
The Weekender Duffel is upcycled from excess kiteboarding kite material. Instead of letting the excess kite material go to waste (as it typically might), we innovated, we designed, and we created a new life for it. And now it’s yours to keep!
Wherever your adventure takes you, the lightweight nylon interior lining ensures durability and the removable and adjustable shoulder strap lets you carry with comfort. Plus, your belongings will always have a home with the slit pockets and zippered compartments throughout.
The best part? Each bag conserves water, diverts waste from landfill, and reduces carbon emissions. So not only do you get an awesome new bag, but you have the story of sustainability that comes along with it.
Thanks for supporting Looptworks, the circular economy, and the future of our planet.
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 9 x 13 inches
- Large opening to main compartment; interior divider built in to separate varying clothes and gear
- Interior zip pocket, interior slip pocket, exterior zip pocket and exterior slip pocket hold small items
- Convertible build means the duffel flaps can be clipped to the side of bag, top of bag or shoulder strap
- Extendable, removable shoulder strap is included to allow you to carry the duffel multiple ways
- This item meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines