Waxed Canvas Dog Rain Jacket - Chocolate
Embrace the Rain with the Urban Trekker Jacket
When the forecast is less than ideal and you'd really prefer to stay inside, have you ever noticed that just making the decision to go out is half the battle? And the other half of the equation? Good gear!
The Urban Trekker Rain jacket is made from waxed canvas which looks great but also provides a water-resistant layer that is perfect for the rain. Carefully designed features such as a full coverage chest and adjustable buckle straps are sure to make your walks (and clean up once you get home!) easier and more enjoyable.
- Adjustable side buckles to fit a range of girth sizes
- Full chest coverage design
- Lined hood (not removable)
- 2 stainless steel front snaps for neck adjustment and easy on-and-off
- Front and back harness access hole for quick leash attachment
- Reflective detail for increased safety and visibility
It is strongly recommended that you measure your dog before purchase.
Our jacket sizing indicates the three main measurements - neck, chest, and length. The ranges listed indicate the dog measurements that will provide an ideal fit. Breed examples listed are only approximate, as dog body shapes can vary a lot, even within the same breed!
Need further measurement guidance? Check out our Measurement Guide to watch a video tutorial or email us to get your questions answered. We are happy to help!
Or, need a bespoke jacket tailored to your pups exact style and measurements? Visit our Custom Jacket page to learn more about custom made-to-order options.
- Shell: Lightweight yet durable 10 oz waxed canvas making it versatile enough for multiple seasons
- Lining: 1.9 oz ripstop that is soft to the touch yet water-resistant to provide additional protection
- Decorative collar and hood lining: Linen cotton blend
Hand wash (or simply rinse!) and air dry. To learn more about how to care for your Wag Theory products, please visit our Care + Cleaning page.
Made to Order Items
Jackets typically take 1-2 weeks to cut, sew, and ship, depending on how many orders are in our queue. We appreciate your patience when ordering our made to order products and assure you they are worth the wait!