Eat/Drink Tool Kit
2019 Eco-Excellence Finalist winner
It’s all here, in one eco-friendly portable cutlery set. The ultimate in reusable bamboo cutlery. We call it the Eat/Drink Tool Kit. It’s the newest addition to our Grubware® line.
Lightweight, durable, and reusable bamboo flatware, and bamboo eating utensils to throw in your pack, stash in your bag, or store in the car.
The Eat/Drink Tool Kit contains the best quality eco-friendly portable cutlery set you can find. And the most complete too. Why? Because we select only the best quality bamboo material. Not all bamboo is the same. The bamboo used to make our brand of cutlery, chopsticks, and bamboo straw is made from USDA certified organic bamboo.
This 7-piece kit includes our popular bamboo flatware set. Sturdy and lightweight bamboo utensils and our high-quality bamboo chopsticks. Plus two bambu® originals - our bamboo Spork and a bamboo straw. The kit also includes our special plant-based cleaning brush to keep your bamboo straw ready for the next sip, ready for your next trip.
All this is packed in our organic cotton mesh bag for storing and easy organizing. The Eat/Drink Kit is the essential zero waste solution for wherever you eat or drink.
- Size: 8‘’ x 3.5’’.
- Each Eat/Drink Tool Set is sold with 1 fork (7.25"), 1 knife (7.25"), 1 spoon (7.25"), 1 spork (3.5"), 1 set of chopsticks (8"), and 1 bamboo straw with cleaning brush (8"). Packaged in an organic cotton mesh bag.
- USDA Certified Organic
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
- Dishwasher safe, but not recommended
- Hand wash for longer life and avoid prolonged soaking
- We recommend using Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come
- Item #057730
To learn more about Biobased Products and why these are important, click here.