Reversible Bandana + Love Wins Magnet Set
When dogs are involved, love *always* wins
2020 has been a roller coaster of events and emotions, but one of the lessons it has taught us is to lead with an open heart and stand up for what we believe in.
When you purchase this beautiful limited edition Lisa Condgon print bandana, you’ll also receive a Love Wins magnet (with artwork by Lisa Condgon) and Wag Theory will make a $2 donation to the Human Rights Campaign.
Your order will include:
- One high-quality reversible dog bandana with snap closure that has a tailored fit around the neck to eliminate the bulk of a traditional triangle bandana
- One 2.25" Love Wins magnet
- $2 donation to the Human Rights Campaign
The artwork of the bandana fabric and magnet are designed by Portland-based illustrator and author, Lisa Congdon, who is best known for her colorful, graphic drawings and hand lettering.
See the size guide below. Note that breed examples listed are approximate - it is always advised to measure your pup for true fit when possible. If in doubt, size up.
Front and back: High-quality pre-washed linen-cotton blend
- Note: actual fabric print may slightly vary from what is shown due to nature of artwork
Label: Faux leather with brass rivets
For best results, hand wash and air dry.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.